Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Saad Bassas and the team at i-Implant Dentistry expect that many of our patients will have a number of questions about the treatment they receive. Patient education is important to us, and we are happy to take the time to share our knowledge with patients. Making the right decisions about treatment options is important, and when our patients have the right information, they can make the best choices. We want you to know that you’ll never feel rushed when you are in our office, and we are always happy to take the time to answer questions and address concerns.
There are a lot of questions we hear often from our patients, and we’ve listed some of these below for you to take a look at. But if you don’t see your question answered here, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We don’t want you to feel uncertainty about your treatment options. Dr. Bassas is happy to take all the time needed to make sure his patients are making the most informed decisions possible. We are here for you!
- Does it really only take one day to do teeth in a day or All-on-4 Implants?
- Do dental implants hurt?
- What kind of bone grafts do you use?
- What is a sinus lift?
- Do you take dental insurance?
- How do I care for dental implants?
- Will I need oral surgery to have my wisdom teeth extracted?
- I am concerned about my dentures moving around while I chew and speak. What do you recommend?