It can be frustrating when you don’t like the look of your smile, and you are facing a number of issues with your teeth. At i-Implant Dentistry, Dr. Saad Bassas is a Sartell, MN dentist who has treated many complex cosmetic dentistry cases—including those that might include tooth extraction. He is experienced in the science and artistry that go into improving the look and function of the smile.
Why We Might Need to Do a Tooth Extraction
We don’t take tooth extraction lightly, and we will usually go out of our way to help make sure you can keep all of your natural teeth. In some cases, however, tooth extraction is optimal.
- If a tooth is severely damaged and beyond repair, an extraction might be necessary.
- When periodontal disease is so far advanced, sometimes an extraction is the first step in improving the look and function of your smile.
- If a root canal fails, an extraction might be needed.
- Tooth extraction might be an essential first step to your complex cosmetic dentistry treatment.
Complex Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments in 56377
Having a beautiful smile can improve your self-confidence as well as your appearance. It can be life-changing! But when you face many issues with your teeth, it can be overwhelming to consider all the treatments you need.
Some of the treatments Dr. Bassas might recommend as part of your complex cosmetic dentistry program include:
- Extracting teeth that cannot be repaired, replacing them with a dental bridge or dental implant
- Improving or correcting misaligned bites
- Repairing teeth that are damaged
- Fixing or replacing worn restorations
- Changing the size or shape of the teeth
Dr. Bassas will work with you to put together a plan that suits your budget, your goals, and your timeline. Taking it step-by-step can help quell feelings of feeling overwhelmed.
Don’t put off having a smile that looks just as beautiful as it functions. Talk to Dr. Bassas and our cosmetic dentistry team in Sartell, MN. Your lovely new smile starts with just a phone call!