Dental Crowns Are Reliable!
Dental crowns in Sartell are reliable and durable dental prosthetics that your dentist uses to restore and protect a weakened tooth. There are many reasons why patients may need a dental crown, but the advantages are the same. Some of the most common benefits of dental crowns include:
- Support a decayed tooth
- Protect against further enamel erosion
- Stabilize a tooth after a root canal
- Protect a chipped, fractured, or cracked tooth from further damage
- The visible portion of a dental implant
- Improves the appearance of a severely stained tooth
- Improves the shape, size, and alignment of teeth
- Cover a cavity that is too large for a filling
- Attach a dental bridge
Dental Crowns Are a Great Investment in 56377
Dental crowns are a popular long-term dental procedure because they can last 10-15 years with proper care and maintenance. For patients who are interested in investing in their future oral healthcare. Once your dentist has fabricated your dental crown, they can ensure that it blends in with your existing smile. The process for dental crowns is pain-free and straightforward; during your initial consultation, your dentist will make an impression of your mouth to create a precise mold of the tooth. This impression will be used to custom fabricate a dental crown to enhance your smile and improve the function of your bite.
Are You Ready to Invest in Your Smile?
Living with a weakened, decayed, or damaged tooth can lead to future oral health complications. Dental crowns are a long-term investment in your happiness and peace of mind. Call i-Implant Dentistry in Roseville today to schedule your dental crown consultation.