Your dental bridge in Sartell, MN is built of quality materials and customized to fit your smile. When a prosthetic fits you correctly, it cuts down on wear and tear, allowing for a longer-lasting product.
A dental bridge means artificial teeth between dental crowns. While the crowns cap healthy teeth, the bridge restorations restore your smile.
However, if you’re considering or dental bridge or if you’ve just been fitted, you may be wondering about longevity.
As with any prosthetic or restoration, healthy habits contribute to longevity.
- Visit your dentist every six months for teeth cleanings and checkups.
- Practice good oral hygiene between preventive dental visits.
- Use your small cleaning brush and floss threader to keep your bridge clean and healthy.
- Talk to your dentist if you grind and clench your teeth (bruxism).
- Talk to your dentist if you notice any changes—for example, a loose crown.
With healthy habits, your dental bridge can last up to 15 years and sometimes longer.
Restore Your Smile with a Top Sartell, MN Dentist
Let us know what you’re looking for in a new smile!