When Do You Need IV Sedation Dentistry?
Anxiety is the most common reason our Roseville and Sartell patients have for choosing IV sedation dentistry. But many patients can benefit from the relaxing effects of IV sedation, including those who:
- Want a pain-free dental experience
- Hate needles
- Have trouble getting numb
- Have tooth sensitivity
- Have a strong gag reflex
- Dislike the sounds or smells of a dental office
- Want to “go to sleep” for their procedure
- Need to have wisdom teeth extracted
- Need extensive dental treatment at one appointment
- Had a traumatic experience with the dentist in the past
- Have jaw joint pain (TMJ) and can’t open their mouth for long periods
Because your safety is our priority, we will first review your medical history to ensure that you are a good candidate for IV sedation. Dr. Bassas has extensive experience with providing safe IV sedation, and he and our dental team will monitor you throughout your appointment.
Keep Calm with IV Sedation
If you can’t remember the last time you relaxed during a dental procedure, or you’ve neglected your oral health because of anxiety, call i-Implant Dentistry. IV sedation will give you the confidence and peace of mind you need to have a comfortable, stress-free experience and ensure that your teeth and gums stay healthy.